Wednesday July 15th 6pm-7:30
CirculateMKE in partnership with
The Movement Fund ( Madison WI)
"Resilient Black & Brown Entrepreneurs"
Training and Micro Grant Opportunity!
Resilient Entrepreneurs is a unique virtual training designed to help creative entrepreneurs like yourselves!!
Do YOU want to improve your personal well being and resilience?
HOW ABOUT connecting to innovative income streams while ALSO giving back to our creative community??
Please be prepared to take notes!
Resilient Black & Brown Entrepreneurs Training Sessions include (but not limited to)
- 4 basic pillars of Well Being
- Tools to access and strengthen your individual and collective resilience
- How to create a sustainable stream of income while rewarding partners who help to raise money for low barrier grants.
You will gain new tools to:
- Understand personal Well Being at a deeper level
- Know how to access your resilience
- Know how to generate additional income
As a thank you for your attendance and participation,
IN TRUE CIRCULATE FASHION
We have a 'raffle' for you!
But a different kind!
5 lucky 'Resilient Black & Brown Entrepreneur Training' participants will
WIN $100 dollar Movement Fund Business Micro Grants!
1 super lucky participant will win a $500 dollar Movement Fund Business Micro Grant!
Hey, someone might win both!!!!
Terms/rules of this awesome raffle will be announced during the Training. Funds dispersed immediately.